I always knew contact sheets were my friend! From the darkroom with the beloved photo paper to now with adobe the contact sheets are cooperating! Hallelujah! Well I'm off to shoot my 10 images with f-stop bracketing.
Mine is actually the Instamatic 104 (not sure what the difference is, haha). It uses 35mm film, but I did some research and you need a certain cartridge (http://www.cosmonet.org/camera/126film.jpg) to hold the film. Maybe if we're lucky, we can find those at a thrift store!
http://www.photoxels.com/tutorial_exposureBracketing.html
ReplyDeleteMine is actually the Instamatic 104 (not sure what the difference is, haha). It uses 35mm film, but I did some research and you need a certain cartridge (http://www.cosmonet.org/camera/126film.jpg) to hold the film. Maybe if we're lucky, we can find those at a thrift store!
ReplyDeletei always used to think contact sheets were a hassel back in the darkroom. now i actually find them kind of fun
ReplyDelete