So I'm SURE one of these days everything will go right. One day. Finally got batch processing down, so I moved on to photomerging. That ALMOST worked. So close. Except apparently none of my images can be matched. That, I don't know if I understand haha. Of course that leaves me to puzzle them all together manually anyways (again).
Also my relationship with the infamous rainbow wheel is now growing I'm sure soon we will be having picnics in the park on a sunny day because at this rate we are spending so much time together. You know, it's always nice to know that there's someone(thing) that wants to spend a lot of time with you(me)...then again, too bad its the one thing slowing me down so everything I would like to get done takes about 4 times longer that it should. As far as I can see, the main thing I'm learning in this class is patience, and BOY am I learning!
Until next time... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment